- Item # 1496500
- Model # OB-250+/L
The OB-250+/L left-handed resonator banjo has an ultrapremium JLS #12 tone ring that improves the contact between the neck, rim and tone ring, increasing the transmission of energy from the pot to the… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Professional sound and appearance.
The OB-250+/L left-handed resonator banjo has an ultrapremium JLS #12 tone ring that improves the contact between the neck, rim and tone ring, increasing the transmission of energy from the pot to the neck. It features a curly maple neck with ebony fingerboard, 3-ply Canadian maple rim, 14" flamed maple resonator, GT master Planet tuners, and a two-way adjustable truss rod. This is the left-handed model and comes with a hardshell case.
Gold Tone OB-250+/L Left-Handed Orange Blossom Banjo With JLS #12 Tone Ring and Case
- Buttons: C-Style
- Nut Width: 1-3/16" ZeroGlide Nut
- Tuners: GT Master Planetary
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 22
- Inlay: Hearts & Flowers
- Material: Curly Maple
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Armrest: Gold Tone Engraved
- Binding: Wood
- Brackets: 24
- Bridge: Maple with Sampson BG
- Finish: Vintage Brown/High Gloss
- Flange: One-Piece Cast
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Head: 11" Remo HC Coated Topside
- Resonator: 14" Flamed Maple
- Rim: 11" 3-Ply Maple
- Tailpiece: Straightline
- Tension Hoop: 11" Notched
- Tone Ring: 11" JLS #12 Bell Bronze (USA)
- Scale Length: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 13.5 lb.
- Case: Included
- String Gauge: .011, .024w, .016, .013, .011
- Tuning: GDGBD