- Item # 1568180
- Model # 9252004051
This G6228 Knotty Pine Round Up Heavy Relic electric guitar from Gretsch USA Custom Shop, masterbuilt by Chad Henrichsen, is a collector's jewel. With a laminated knotty pine and maple top on a mahoga… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Discover a Masterbuilt masterpiece with upscale appointments and Broad'Tron pickups.
This G6228 Knotty Pine Round Up Heavy Relic electric guitar from Gretsch USA Custom Shop, masterbuilt by Chad Henrichsen, is a collector's jewel. With a laminated knotty pine and maple top on a mahogany body, this beauty is built to last. A mahogany "V" shaped neck compliments the ebony fingerboard, which boasts faded western motif pearloid inlays. Additional appointments include Broad'Tron pickups and an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge with a Gretsch V-Stoptail tailpiece. Order the Gretsch Custom Shop G6228 Knotty Pine Round Up Heavy Relic Electric Guitar, Masterbuilt By Chad Henrichsen today.
- Mahogany body with laminated knotty pine and maple top
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- Broad'Tron pickups
Gretsch Custom Shop G6228 Knotty Pine Round Up Heavy Relic Electric Guitar Masterbuilt By Chad Henrichsen
- Body type: Roundup
- Top wood: Laminated knotty pine and maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Lacquer
- Neck shape: "V"
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.56"
- Neck finish: Relic nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Faded western motif pearloid
- Nut width/material: 1.6875"/Graph tech TUSQ
- Neck: Broad'Tron
- Bridge: Broad'Tron
- Control layout: Master Volume, Master Tone with Treble-Bleed
- Pickup switch: 3-Position toggle: Bridge pickup, bridge and neck pickups and neck pickup
- Bridge design: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: Gretsch V-Stoptail
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic Die-cast
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: "Round Up" solid body case
- Orientation: Right-handed