- Item # 1526204
- Model # 2506811506
Gretsch Guitars’ no-nonsense Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. Gretsch’s G5410 Electromatic "Rat Rod" hollow body single-cut with Bigbsy rev… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Play proud on this Gretsch Electromatic "Rat Rod."
Gretsch Guitars’ no-nonsense Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. Gretsch’s G5410 Electromatic "Rat Rod" hollow body single-cut with Bigbsy revs the attitude up a notch further.Loud and resonant, the G5410T has a fully hollow build with a true Filter'Tron voice that explodes with roaring punch and hallmark late-‘50s “snap.” Like all Electromatic guitars, these guitars deliver the fearless and electrifying tone that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock guitars from the very beginning.Premium features include a thinner 2.25” body for maximum playing comfort during long sets, dual Black Top Filter'Tron humbucking pickups, versatile controls, including master volume treble bleed circuit, oversized bound F-holes and aged multi-ply body binding, smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock, GraphTech NuBone nut, pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail fingerboard inlays and a Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece.
- Arched maple top and back with maple sides with sound post bracing
- 12" rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with red pickup inserts
- Versatile upgraded controls, including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, neck and bridge pickup volume controls and three-way toggle switch
- Secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with rosewood base, Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece
Gretsch Guitars Gretsch Guitars G5410T Electromatic "Rat Rod" Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby Electric Guitar
- Body material: Laminated maple
- Body finish: Satin
- Upper bout: 11.625"
- Lower bout: 16" (406 mm)
- Waist: 9.625"
- Neck material: Maple
- Neck finish: Satin
- Scale length: 24.6"
- Fingerboard material: Rosewood
- Number of frets: 22
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Position inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail
- Nut material/width: GraphTech NuBone, 1.6875"
- Neck: Black Top Filter'Tron
- Bridge: Black Top Filter'Tron
- Pickup switching: 3-position toggle: position 1. bridge pickup, position 2. bridge and neck pickups, position 3. neck pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (neck pickup), volume 2. (bridge pickup), master volume, master tone
- Control knobs: G-arrow
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style open-back
- Pickguard: Black plexi with cream Gretsch logo
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic
- Hardware finish: Chrome