- Item # 1546381
- Model # 5550112234
A medium-output power tube (generally 20-25 watts) often used in Fender professional amplifiers including the Bassman, Bandmaster, Concert, Dual Showman, Hot Rod Series, Pro Series, Super Reverb, Trem… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A medium-output power tube for Fender amps.
A medium-output power tube (generally 20-25 watts) often used in Fender professional amplifiers including the Bassman, Bandmaster, Concert, Dual Showman, Hot Rod Series, Pro Series, Super Reverb, Tremolux, Twin, Vibrolux, Super-Sonic, Blues Deluxe, Blues DeVille and others. Available in many variations, its response is round, with a pronounced midrange character; strident and chesty with a super-bright and clean, powerful punch. Perhaps the most recognized signature tone for U.S. guitar music of all styles from the '60s onward.The Groove Tubes GT-6L6-GE is a faithful reproduction of the original "clear top" 6L6. The flagship of the GT 6L6 line, it looks and sounds exactly like the original G.E. tube used by Fender in the '50s and '60s. It took more than four years to develop, and has stunning clarity and power. Our most recommended 6L6. For that vintage ’50s and ’60s tube sound. Order today.
- Single 6L6-GE tube rated from power range 1-10
- Faithful reproduction of original "clear top" '50s and '60s tubes
- R1-R3 = Low: Early distortion, wide range, softer attack good for Rock and Blues solos.
- R4-R7 = Medium: Normal performance, great dynamic range/attack and best all around rating type for all styles of playing
- R8-R10 = High: Most dynamic range, most clean power/less break-up for power players, Jazz and bass amps.