- Item # 1553982
- Model # HL10201
The Headliner CDJ/DJM Flight Case is built to withstand the rigors of life on the road. Whether traveling by land or air, the flight case offers maximum protection for your gear. Built from 3/8" plywo… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Protective flight case for media players and club mixers.
The Headliner CDJ/DJM Flight Case is built to withstand the rigors of life on the road. Whether traveling by land or air, the flight case offers maximum protection for your gear. Built from 3/8" plywood with a rugged hexagon laminate exterior and high-density foam lined interior, the Headliner case features steel ball corners, aluminum profiles, recessed spring-loaded padded handles and butterfly latches with padlock staples. In addition to protecting your gear, Headliner cases include an easy locking tongue and groove lid for added convenience, along with ample interior space for cable management.The Headliner CDJ/DJM Flight Case fits the most popular DJ media players and club mixers including Pioneer CDJ-3000, CDJ-2000NXS2, CDJ-900, DJM-850, DJM-900NXS2, XDJ-1000MK2, Denon SC-6000, SC-6000M, SC-5000, SC-5000M, X-1850, X-1800, Allen & Heath Xone 92, 62, 43C, DB2, DB4 and more.
- 3/8" plywood with rugged hexagon laminate construction
- Heavy-duty steel ball corners
- Recessed spring-loaded padded handles
- Recessed butterfly latches with padlock staples
- Easy locking tongue and groove lid
- 1" high-density foam interior lining
- Foam pads under lid to protect faders and knobs
- Includes removable foam pads to fit various models
Headliner CDJ/DJM Flight Case
- External Dimensions: 22.75" x 15.875" x 8.75"
- Internal Dimensions: 16.75" x 13" x 6.25"
- Weight: 17 lb.