- Item # 1571277
- Model # HA6673
The Heritage Audio 6673 module has been engineered to fill input module slots in the restoration process of vintage 80 Series sound mixing consoles, and is also compatible with the Heritage Audio Fram… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
73-style 4-band EQ and mic preamp.
The Heritage Audio 6673 module has been engineered to fill input module slots in the restoration process of vintage 80 Series sound mixing consoles, and is also compatible with the Heritage Audio Frame 8 and Rack 2 powered enclosures. The 6673 is a 4-band equalizer in a 73-sized module, combining the mid-band of the vintage 1066 module and an expanded 73 mid-band. This allows a more complex equalizing while also maintaining the same sonic qualities. Additionally the 6673 features three frequency options for the high shelf, as opposed to the fixed ones on both the 73 and 1066. Special care has been taken in sourcing the correct components that ensure performance will be as close to a 1070s unit as possible. Custom polystyrene and film tone capacitors have been developed to closely match the Siemens Styroflex and Mullard Mustard types of the late ’60s and early ’70s. The Heritage Audio 6673 is entirely handmade in Spain, employing the same old-fashioned wiring and soldering techniques of the ’70s.
Heritage Audio 6673 80 Series Microphone Preamp/EQ
- Microphone input impedance: HI, 1200 Ohm minimum, LO, 300 Ohm minimum
- Line input impedance: 10KOhms bridging, transformer balanced and floating
- Output impedance: Less than 75 Ohms, transformer balanced and floating, to drive a load of 600 Ohms
- Maximum output: Greater than +26dBu into 600 Ohms, THD: Less than 0.025% at 1Khz, Less than 0.05% at 100Hz
- Frequency response :20Hz (+0.3dB) to 20Khz (-0.2dB)
- Maximum Gain: Slightly greater than 80dB
- Noise: Less than -100dBu
- Power consumption: Less than 110 mA @24VDC