- Item # 1527644
- Model # AZ2402LTFF
With decades of experience in crafting electric guitars, Ibanez has always been a forward thinking company, and the Ibanez AZ Prestige AZ2402L incorporates advances and insights from their study of mu… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Discover Ibanez' most technically advanced guitar.
With decades of experience in crafting electric guitars, Ibanez has always been a forward thinking company, and the Ibanez AZ Prestige AZ2402L incorporates advances and insights from their study of musical and guitarist evolution. The AZ2402L brings together refinements in luthiery and electronics to make an instrument that feels instantly comfortable and delivers extraordinary flexibility for today's technically advancing players. Featuring an S-Tech heat-treated maple neck and fingerboard with a silky smooth oil finish, the neck is fast and easy to play with the resonance normally associated with well-aged wood. The Seymour Duncan Alnico V Hyperion humbuckers provide clarity, with just enough power to maintain definition in distorted and overdriven sounds. The floating Gotoh tremolo and locking tuners maintain tuning stability, whether whammy bar use is subtle or extreme. Includes hardshell case. Get the advanced tech of Ibanez' most evolved guitar — order yours today.
- Resonant, gloss-finished alder body for warm, defined tone
- S-Tech roasted maple neck and fingerboard offers stability and resonance
- Seymour Duncan Hyperion humbuckers combine with the dyna-MIX10 system for extreme versatility
- Gotoh tremolo bridge and adjustable post locking tuners for serious tuning stability
Ibanez AZ2402L AZ Prestige Electric Guitar
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck wood: Roasted Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: OIl
- Material: Roasted Maple
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Special electronics: Coil-tap Alter switch
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floating 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tuning machines: Locking Staggered-post
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: Japan