- Item # 0102887
- Model # TCY10ETBS
Ibanez's double-cutaway Talman TCY10 is perfect for the electric guitarist who wants to gain the full tones of an acoustic guitar without losing the comfort and playability of an electric. This Ibanez… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A stylish acoustic-electric guitar with great tone.
Ibanez's double-cutaway Talman TCY10 is perfect for the electric guitarist who wants to gain the full tones of an acoustic guitar without losing the comfort and playability of an electric. This Ibanez guitar features the clarity of a bridge pickup combined with a spruce top and mahogany back and sides.Case sold separately.Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options. Call or click to order this acoustic-electric now.
- Body Shape: Talman double cutaway
- Neck: Mahogany neck
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Top: Spruce top
- Rosette: Black and white multi rosette
- Tuners: Ibanez chrome die-cast uners
- Pickup: Ibanez piezo pickup
- Electronics: Ibanez AEQ200T Preamp with 2-band EQ and onboard tuner
- Fretboard: Rosewood bridge and fretboard
- Saddle: Ivorex II nut and saddle
- BridgePins: Advantage bridge pins
- Strings: Ibanez coated acoustic strings
- Finishes: Black high-gloss finish
- Case sold separately
Ibanez Talman TCY10 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 3.25"
- Length: 18"
- Neck Dimensions:
- Scale/Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at Joint: 2.16" (55mm)
- Thickness 1st Fret: .79" (20mm)
- Thickness 7th Fret: .83" (21mm)
- Radius: 11.8" (300mm)