- Item # 1486204
- Model # PA12
For those who rely on live computer audio & MIDI, and need a bulletproof, fail-proof solution for control and playback of backing tracks, virtual instruments or anything else you can think of, Pla… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Ideal MIDI and audio interface for performers.
For those who rely on live computer audio & MIDI, and need a bulletproof, fail-proof solution for control and playback of backing tracks, virtual instruments or anything else you can think of, PlayAUDIO12 is the solution. PlayAUDIO12 is purpose-built for professional on-stage use. 12 ultra-low noise outputs bring studio quality interfacing to the live arena. And if you need more outputs, PlayAUDIO12 is links with additional PlayAUDIO12 interfaces, giving you connectivity that grows with the needs of your production. Balanced outputs on the rear PlayAUDIO12 enable deep FOH control. MIDI ethernet provides the flexibility to put MIDI wherever you need it during your performance. PlayAUDIO12 lets you add a second computer for redundancy / failover protection. It automatically detects if a computer fails and automatically switches to another synchronized computer. PlayAUDIO12 does it all seamlessly in one compact, elegant, and affordable box. With PlayAUDIO12 you need never suffer the embarrassment of a silent show, ever again.You can also connect up to 8 MIDI Class Compliant controllers and sound modules, or even more MIDI interfaces using the unique iConnectivity USB MIDI Host port. Create a MIDI network across long distances using the built-in PA12 Ethernet interface, ideal for large stages. Designed to make your performance impenetrable. Order today.
- Capacitive touch control with clear metering for dark stages.
- Easy, software-less control over PlayAUDIO12’s key features from the front panel
- 2 button “Control In” footswitch input allows manual computer switching and/or user-assignable controls
- Control Out connection for slaving additional PlayAUDIO12 units
- Studio sound quality for the live arena - up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- USB Audio 2.0 and USB MIDI 1.0 Class-compliant.
- 10x 1/4” TRS balanced audio outputs for low noise connections on any stage
- 1x 1/4” TRS stereo headphone output for convenient headphone monitoring
- 2x USB ‘B' ports for connection of up to 2 computers simultaneously
- Automatic and manual computer switching modes, for lightning fast switching between connected computers
- USB MIDI host port, offering up to 8 ports worth of USB MIDI for Class Compliant controllers and/or modules
- Ethernet MIDI for rugged long-distance MIDI connections
iConnectivity PlayAUDIO12 Audio/MIDI Interface for Live Performance
- Bit depth: 24 Bit
- Sampling rate: 44.1k/48k/96k
- Total outputs: 10
- Analog outputs: 10
- Digital outputs: 3
- Connections: USB "A", 2 USB "B"
- MIDI I/O: USB Host
- Headphone output(s): 1
- Onboard Features
- Computer platform: Mac, PC, iOS
- Metering: LED meters
- Display: LCD
- Headphone control: Yes
- Width: 8.43"
- Height: 1.46"
- Depth: 5.51"
- Weight: 2.13 lbs.
- Rack-mountable: Yes
- Included software: Yes