- Item # 1519103
- Model # K162VHS-LH
The Kay Pro Bass, a reissue of the classic K162, has the volume and bite of an electric bass guitar, but when plucked softly, sounds like an upright bass. Solo and rhythm effects are unlimited. Get th… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A broad range of vintage tones.
The Kay Pro Bass, a reissue of the classic K162, has the volume and bite of an electric bass guitar, but when plucked softly, sounds like an upright bass. Solo and rhythm effects are unlimited. Get that unique Chicago-style jazzy blues sound from the semi-hollowbody chamber design and single-coil blade pickup. A special dual-capacitor switch kicks the Pro Bass into overdrive. It cuts the high range and adds punch and the deep tone of a standup bass. Includes hardshell case. Go Kay and go in style. Order today.
Kay Vintage Reissue Guitars Pro Left-Handed Electric Bass
- Left-handed model
- Body: Single-cutaway, tone-chambered, hollow-body acoustic with unique Kay feedback-resistant bracing.
- Back: Parabolic arched maple
- Sides: Maple
- Top: 3-ply flamed maple
- Purfling: Multi-ply black-and-white celluloid binding
- Neck: Set one-piece Canadian maple straight-grained
- Frets: 30 jumbo nickel-silver
- Inlays: Small abalone dots
- Fingerboard: 31" scale rosewood with 12" radius
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-style medium cloverleaf buttons, 2 per side
- Bridge and Tailpiece: Stud-mounted rosewood bridge with adjustment thumbwheels, chrome trapeze tailpiece
- Top Nut: Bone
- Headstock: Original gold chevron displaying 3-D raised "Kel-von-a-tor" style emblem
- Finish Coat: High-gloss polyester protective polymer
- Case: Includes Kay hardshell custom-fit case
- Pickup: 1 chrome single-coil Blade
- Controls: 1 volume, 1 tone, 1 tandem capacitor switch for cutting high-frequency response
- Output jack: 1 side-mounted