- Item # 1574485
- Model # K-108R
BopPad Red from Keith McMillen Instruments brings a new range of sonic possibility to your drum set, triggering samples, sound effects, pads and chords. BopPad gives you accurate hit detection (with l… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An electronic drum trigger pad with four independently programmable zones.
BopPad Red from Keith McMillen Instruments brings a new range of sonic possibility to your drum set, triggering samples, sound effects, pads and chords. BopPad gives you accurate hit detection (with latency under 3ms), velocity, continuous radius and pressure. It features four independently programmable zones that output MIDI notes, velocity, pitch bend, pressure and location CCs. BopPad is the ultimate drum pad controller. Whether you play with hands, sticks or mallets, it will provide you with a thrilling amount of control and flexibility. Connects to 5-Pin MIDI with the optional MIDI Expander. Comes standard with a USB-C port and USB-C to USB-A Cable.
- 4-zone MPE electronic drum trigger pad with USB-C connectivity
- Incredibly responsive with user-adjustable sensitivity allows to play with sticks, hands or fingers
- Each zone transmits MIDI note, velocity, pitch bend, pressure and continuous control
- Control 5-pin DIN MIDI hardware with K-701 MIDI Expander (sold separately)
- USB Powered
Keith McMillen Instruments BopPad Red
- Operating systems: Supports Windows, MacOS and iOS
- Length: 10"
- DAW compatibility: Supports MPE, works with Mainstage, Ableton Live and any DAW that supports USB MIDI