- Item # 0000303
- Model # 15010.011.55
The K&M 15010 bassoon stand offers superior stability and design. The support bracket for the body of the instrument is adjustable for the instrument width and tilt for the best possible fit. The larg… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Hardware for stage or practice.
The K&M 15010 bassoon stand offers superior stability and design. The support bracket for the body of the instrument is adjustable for the instrument width and tilt for the best possible fit. The large rubber-coated support cup cradles the bottom of the instrument for greater stability while in the stand. The sturdy tripod base with non-marring foot end caps folds compactly for easier transport. Order now and be certain your instrument is well-supported and safe.
- Made in Germany – precision quality design and construction following international ISO 9001 quality management certified practices
- Eco-friendly manufacturing following strict international ISO 14001 and European Union EMAS certified standards
- 5-year product warranty
- 10-year parts warranty – parts warehoused in K&M’s U.S.A. facility
K&M 150/1 Bassoon Stand
- Height: 27.56" to 47.25"/ 700 to 1200 mm
- Base diameter: 31.5” / 800 mm
- Instrument Support: Felt lined
- Leg Construction: Tube legs with cross braces--folding
- Materials: Steel with rubber feet
- Special Features: support width can be adjusted individually to the size of the instrument
- Suitable for: Bassoon
- Support Width: from 2.25” to 3.43”
- Color: Black
- Size when folded: 7.28” x 5.3” x 25.4” / 185 x 135 x 645 mm
- Weight: 6.21 lb. / 2.9 kg