- Item # 1486928
- Model # J20-C110
The Koch Jupiter Jr. is a 20 Watt boutique, vintage-style combo guitar amp, that is equally at home in live, recording or rehearsal sessions. This unique tone classic features independent volume and g… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Experience three channels of vintage-style tube tone with modern features.
The Koch Jupiter Jr. is a 20 Watt boutique, vintage-style combo guitar amp, that is equally at home in live, recording or rehearsal sessions. This unique tone classic features independent volume and gain controls for both the Clean (Cool) and overdrive (Hot) channels. The overdrive (hot) features a Boost which gives the Jupiter Jr. three channels. The shared EQ section (Bass, Middle, Treble) can be further sculpted with the Contour Switch, allowing either a warm, mid-rich vintage tone, or a scooped, more modern and open sound. Further features of the Jupiter Jr. include the Dimmer Control which acts as an attenuator to allow you real tube-saturated tone at any volume, front mounted Reverb control, 4/8/16 Ohm Speaker Outputs and Speaker Emulated Direct Output with Passive Filtering. Finally, there is a buffered effects loop to allow the addition of your favorite pedals or effects units. Call or click to order today!
Koch Jupiter Junior 20W 1x10 Tube Hybrid Guitar Combo Amp
- 20W Hybrid ATR amplifier (ATR = Authentic Tube Response)
- 1x 12AX7 tube in the pre-amp
- 1x 12AX7 tube in the power amp
- Three foot-switchable channels: Cool (clean), Hot (overdrive) and Hot Gain Boost
- Volume control for the Cool channel and separate Gain and Volume controls for the Hot channel
- Passive Bass-Mid-Treble tone controls for both channels
- Spring emulated reverb with Volume control
- Dimmer for continuous control of the output power between 0W and 20W
- Buffered serial effects loop
- Recording output with passive speaker emulation filter
- Speaker on/off switch for silent recording
- Extension speaker jack
- 1x 10” Jensen Falcon C10-40 speaker
- 2-way footswitch not included
- Dimensions: 17.71" x 16.53" x 9.25"
- Weight: 26.45 lb.