- Item # 1001597
- Model # 2121
5dd the Leslie System 21 Stationary Unit to the Rotary Unit and you've got the Leslie sound at its biggest and fattest. This powered speaker outputs 150W for the bass and 50W for the horn. Speakers in… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Leslie sound for stage use.
5dd the Leslie System 21 Stationary Unit to the Rotary Unit and you've got the Leslie sound at its biggest and fattest. This powered speaker outputs 150W for the bass and 50W for the horn. Speakers include a 12" woofer and horn tweeter. Volume, master volume, plus bass and treble tone controls. Connections include XLR with phantom power and 1/4" mic/line inputs, insert (send/return), plus line out and remote power input.As the other half of the Leslie "21" system, this premium "straight" keyboard amp takes the digital lower rotor signal from the 2101mk2. The 3 channel mini mixer will also take your digital piano/synth/ Midi Rack. Combined with the 2101mk2, the 21 system puts thundering power at your disposal. It's the ultimate keyboard rig. Think big. Order this Leslie loudspeaker today for a rig that'll shake the rafters.
- 150W bass power
- 50W horn power
- 15" woofer
- Horn tweeter
- XLR (with phantom power) and 1/4" inputs
- Send/return insert
- Line out and remote power input
- Volume, master volume, plus bass and treble tone controls
- 19-3/4"W x 29-1/2"H x 19-3/4"D
- 85.8 lbs.
Leslie System 21 Stationary Unit
- input1(MIC/LINE) XLR type w/Phamtom plus Phone Jack, Insert(SEND, RETUNR), Line Input 2&3 phone Jack, Line out, Phone Jack, Remote Power Input
- Volume 1, 2, 3 Master Volume, Tone Control (BASS, TREBLE)
- High Impact, black leather-like finish.
- Dimensions: 20"(W), 20 1/2" (D), 30" (H)
- Weight: 86lb