- Item # 1143201
- Model # 98-033-0057
An unparalleled combination of quality and performance, the V75-40V hyper-cardioid mic combines industry-leading Line 6 digital wireless technology with the renowned Earthworks WL40V premium hyper-car… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Wireless Earthworks, a new dimension in live performance.
An unparalleled combination of quality and performance, the V75-40V hyper-cardioid mic combines industry-leading Line 6 digital wireless technology with the renowned Earthworks WL40V premium hyper-cardioid capsule-delivering performance previously found only in the highest quality wired studio mics. The Line 6 XD-V system is the only wireless platform that can transmit the stunning frequency range of the celebrated Earthworks WL40V capsule. The result is the world's most inspiring vocal wireless microphone, providing vocalists with exceptional clarity, warm response and unmatched sound quality.Designed to deliver studio-quality performance to the wireless world, the premium hand tuned and tested capsule from Earthworks features lightning-fast impulse response, high SPL handling and a wide frequency range. A textbook-perfect polar pattern conveys exceptional detail and nuance. The result? Incredible vocals that require little to no EQ. You'll be able to perform with confidence knowing the audience will hear you with incredible sonic clarity and presence. Order today and hold the best right in your hands.
- Premium Earthworks WL40V capsule
- Textbook-perfect polar pattern for exceptional clarity and detail
- Crystal-clear, compander-free, 24-bit digital transmission
- Wide dynamic range”118dB
- Rugged, tour-tough metal body
- Includes custom hard-shell touring case with soft inner padding
- Up to 14 available channels
- 10Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Backlit LCD display for fast and easy operation
- 8 hours battery life with 2 AA batteries
- Lockout switch to prevent changes during performance
- Transmitter Naming for identifying transmitters in a multi-system application Includes chrome and black grilles