- Item # 1564121
- Model # ART V GAE
The Luna Guitars Art Vintage grand auditorium acoustic-electric makes a statement with its distinctive rustic look, solid construction and full-bodied sound. Enjoy warm, rich tone from the solid spruc… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Rich tone and timeless style, powered by a Fishman Presys II preamp.
The Luna Guitars Art Vintage grand auditorium acoustic-electric makes a statement with its distinctive rustic look, solid construction and full-bodied sound. Enjoy warm, rich tone from the solid spruce top and eastern mahogany body, including a cutaway for comfortable playing when accessing the upper frets. For elegant, timeless feel, the Art Vintage grand auditorium includes cream multi-ply binding on the body and pearloid moon phase inlays. Easily amplify and dial in your sound using the Fishman Presys II preamp system with onboard tuner. Additional appointments include a “C”-shaped eastern mahogany neck, laurel fingerboard, pau ferro bridge, brushed nickel hardware and open-gear tuners. Take your sound and style up a notch with the Luna Art Vintage grand auditorium acoustic-electric. Order today.
- Solid spruce top with eastern mahogany back and sides
- Eastern mahogany neck in a “C”-shaped profile
- Pau ferro bridge and laurel fingerboard with pearloid moon phase inlays
- Fishman Presys II preamp
Luna Guitars Art Vintage Grand Auditorium Solid-Top Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Top wood: Solid spruce
- Back & sides: Eastern mahogany
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Neck wood: Eastern mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Bridge: Pau ferro
- Saddle & nut: Bone nut
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Presys II
- EQ/Tuner: Built-in EQ
- Special features: Dual-action truss rod
- Tuning machines: Open-gear
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6 string