- Item # 1515921
- Model # BX5GRAPHITEXUS
M-Audio’s BX5 Graphite 5" powered studio monitors mark the next-generation of BX monitors seen in studios around the world. The 5" carbon fiber woofer is rigid and lightweight, delivering a faster tra… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
M-Audio’s BX5 Graphite 5" powered studio monitors mark the next-generation of BX monitors seen in studios around the world. The 5" carbon fiber woofer is rigid and lightweight, delivering a faster transient response while negating unwanted “cone breakup.” The BX5 Graphite’s treated silk dome tweeter is low mass, removing audible resonances that plague conventional tweeters. Driving the BX5 Graphite 5" are two Class A/B internal amplifiers that power the woofer and tweeter separately (60W LF, 40W HF). A precision-tuned crossover guarantees each driver only handles the frequencies that it produces most efficiently, for a cohesive sound across the frequency spectrum The BX5 Graphite monitor’s rear-mounted bass port is engineered for deep, defined bass response with maximum extension and resolution. Combined with a smoothly-flared port, the BX5 reduces the audibly-intrusive air turbulence that results when bass is played back at high sound pressure levels. BX5 Graphite’s tweeter is mounted in a custom waveguide for accurate dispersion without high-frequency “scatter,” ensuring the soundstage remains wide and stable. The M-Audio BX5 Graphite custom tailors its sound to your environment for true, accurate sound reproduction. The Acoustic Space control adjusts the bass balance relative to major room surfaces, like walls and floors. This also limits the negative impact of room-related standing waves. Likewise, the High Frequency control adjusts the treble balance to the precise acoustic properties of your space. The BX5 monitors interface with your existing setup with ease. The rear-mount offers balanced XLR, 1/4" and unbalanced RCA inputs. The M-Audio BX5 Graphite 5" powered studio monitors connect to virtually all studio equipment, including audio interfaces, mixers, DJ gear and more.
- 5" carbon fiber driver, 1" natural silk dome tweeter
- Bi-amplifed 100 watts (60 LF, 40 HF)
- Balanced XLR, 1/4" and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Acoustic Space and High frequency controls adjusts to studio space—wall, floors, etc.
M-Audio BX5 Graphite 5" Powered Studio Monitor (Each)
- Bi-amplified design with 100 watts (60 LF, 40 HF) for powerful, accurate sound
- 5" carbon fiber low-frequency driver with high-temp voice coil and damped rubber surround
- 1" natural silk dome tweeter delivers superb transient details
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- Optimized rear port for extended low-frequency response
- High Frequency Control to fine-tune high-end response to your room
- Acoustic Space Control to fine-tune low-end response to your room
- Front 1/8” aux input for quick connection of smartphones or other audio sources
- Front 1/8” headphone jack mutes speaker output
- XLR, 1/4", and RCA inputs for connecting to virtually any audio source
- Acoustically inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Width: 9.09"
- Height: 11.73"
- Depth: 7.24"
- Weight: 12.35 lb.
- Includes 1/8" speaker interconnect cable, 1/8" to 1/8" cable and 1/8" to RCA cable