- Item # 1571642
- Model # 10D17SQUADRON
The Martin D-17 Squadron dreadnought acoustic guitar features artwork by Robert F. Goetzl, inspired by the WWII squadron planes that were painted and made famous by the legendary American Volunteer Gr… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Stunning craftsmanship with iconic WWII-inspired artwork.
The Martin D-17 Squadron dreadnought acoustic guitar features artwork by Robert F. Goetzl, inspired by the WWII squadron planes that were painted and made famous by the legendary American Volunteer Group, the Flying Tigers. The body shape and style are built on the foundation of a D-17, and the artwork is digitally applied on the Sitka spruce top, ensuring you’ll turn heads wherever you go. The D-17 Squadron has a select hardwood neck in a mod low oval profile, paired with an East Indian rosewood fingerboard. Additional appointments include a bone nut, compensated bone saddle and Golden Age relic nickel tuners. Comes with a softshell case.
- Sitka spruce top with East Indian rosewood back and sides
- Select hardwood neck in a mod low oval profile
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
Martin D-17 Squadron Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Body type: D-14 Fret
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Forward-shifted X
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: Mod low oval
- Nut width: 1.75"
- Fingerboard: East Indian rosewood
- Neck wood: Select hardwood
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Bridge: East Indian rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone nut; Compensated bone saddle
- Tuning machines: Golden Age relic nickel
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Case: Softshell