- Item # 1423435
- Model # AESELCB
Adjustable strings and an extra thick wooden sound port ring for bass compression gives the Sequiriya Line a wide dynamic range of highs and lows. Two sets of eight micro-coiled metal cajon strings gi… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A beautiful exterior and wide, dynamic range of warm tones.
Adjustable strings and an extra thick wooden sound port ring for bass compression gives the Sequiriya Line a wide dynamic range of highs and lows. Two sets of eight micro-coiled metal cajon strings give a snapping snare effect and are adjustable with the included tuning key. These strings are hand wound in the style of master cajon builder, José "Pepote" Hernández Diaz and respond with the upmost sensitivity. The 9-Ply, 12 mm thick Baltic Birch resonating body develops the sound into a full, punchy tone that projects with clarity and warmth. A decorative wood inlay adds a touch of elegance to their appearance. Made in Spain.
- Frontplate: Canyon-Burl
- Resonating body: 9-Ply (12 mm) Baltic Birch (Betula Pendula)
- Two sets of 8 adjustable strings (Separately per side)
- Rounded corners and thumb notches for optimal playing comfort and sound
- Specially formulated soft rubber feet
- Ergonomically rounded frontplate with convex contact
- Elegant heat-branding on resonating body
- Decorative wood inlay
- Extra thick wooden sound port ring for compression
- Two tuning screws to adjust the tension for each set of strings
- Pop filter on soundhole