- Item # 1541946
- Model # P-529i-US
The 529i from Mission Engineering features 2 x 500mA and 6 x 300mA 9V fully isolated outputs. With a 500mA load, the 529i will power your pedalboard for 4 hours on a single charge, longer when using m… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Eight isolated 9V pedal power outputs and a USB charging port from an internal rechargeable battery.
The 529i from Mission Engineering features 2 x 500mA and 6 x 300mA 9V fully isolated outputs. With a 500mA load, the 529i will power your pedalboard for 4 hours on a single charge, longer when using most low-power analog pedals. Recharge using the included 12V power supply, or from a USB charger. The isolated 5V USB output can be used to charge mobile devices. The included voltage doubler cable allows two outputs to be used in series to power 18V pedals. All 9V outputs include short circuit and over-current protection. LED indication displays input and output power active, charge state and fault condition. Outputs can be turned on and off with the soft-touch power switch.
- Includes 529i power supply with internal battery, 12V wall charger, 8 x 0.82" 9V DC cables, USB charging cable, 18V doubler cable, 2 USB cables, 5 0.82" DC cables and an extra battery pack
- Battery type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery with 29.6Wh capacity
- 4 hour runtime with a 3.5 hour charge time
Mission Engineering 529i Rechargeable Pedal Power Supply
- Inputs: 5V USB 2 Type B micro, 12V 0.082" center pin negative
- Outputs: 2 x 9V 500mA 0.082" center pin negative, 6 x 9V 300mA 0.082" center pin negative, 5V USB Type A
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 2.75" x 1.25"
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Battery type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Battery capacity: 29.6Wh
- Battery runtime: 4 hours @500mA continuous load
- Charge time: 3.5 hours @2000mA
- Construction: Aluminum case, blue anodized