- Item # 1538598
- Model # MA-200SN
The Mojave MA-200SN is a large-diaphragm, vacuum tube condenser microphone with a fixed cardioid pattern. Utilizing hand-selected 3-micron capsules, high-quality Jensen audio transformers and military… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
High-quality design with excellent performance.
The Mojave MA-200SN is a large-diaphragm, vacuum tube condenser microphone with a fixed cardioid pattern. Utilizing hand-selected 3-micron capsules, high-quality Jensen audio transformers and military-grade JAN 5840 vacuum tubes, the MA-200SN condenser mic performs at a level reminiscent of some of the best-loved classic condenser microphones. The power supply for the MA-200SN condenser mic can be set for 115V and 230V, 50Hz or 60Hz, through an internal switch (100V is also available).The MA-200SN was born to a lineage of fine microphone designs by David Royer, one of an elite group of microphone designers who know that music and sound are inseparable from electronic design. The MA-200SN gives warm, full-bodied reproductions of vocals and instruments, with none of the shrillness and high frequency distortion artifacts that are often encountered with modern condenser microphones. Each Mojave MA-200SN microphone, power supply and cable set is burned in for 24 hours, carefully tested and evaluated, then packaged in its protective case-within-a-case. A large diaphragm tube condenser mic with a fixed cardiod pattern. Order your MA-200SN microphone today.
- Hand-selected 3-micron capsule
- Jensen audio transformer
- Military grade JAN 5840 vacuum tube
- Internal switchable power supply voltage
- Ultra clean signal path
- Satin nickel finish
- Use anywhere you would use an expensive, large diaphragm tube microphone:
- Acoustic instruments
- Drum overheads, drum rooms
- Orchestral recording
- Choral recording
Mojave Audio MA-200SN Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone - Satin Nickel
- Transducer Type: Externally excited capacitor type
- Diaphragm: 1" diameter, gold sputtered
- Diaphragm Thickness: 3-microns
- Polar Response: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-18kHz, ±3dB
- Sensitivity: -37dB re 1V/pa
- Maximum Spl: 120dB
- Distortion: head amp only, <1% @117dB SPL, <3% @ 125dB SPL
- Self Noise: 14db nominal, not to exceed 16db (A Weighted)
- Impedance: 200 ohms, balanced using an output transformer
- Vacuum Tube: 5840 - pentode tube wired for triode operation
- Power Requirements: 100-120VAC; 220-240VAC, 50 or 60 Hz. Power consumption approx. 10 watts.
Dimensions and Weight
- Carrying case with microphone, power supply, shock mount and cables: 13 lb.
- Microphone: 7-5/8" X 2", 1 lb.