- Item # 1538588
- Model # MA-50BK
Grammy-award-winning microphone designer David Royer has created a transformerless microphone circuit without the inherent problems found in transformerless microphones: the MA-50BK. Designed to produ… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Clarity and realistic sound with a transformerless circuit.
Grammy-award-winning microphone designer David Royer has created a transformerless microphone circuit without the inherent problems found in transformerless microphones: the MA-50BK. Designed to produce the clarity and realism that Mojave microphones are known for – at an entry level price – the MA-50BK outperforms well-known transformerless mics costing many times more.The MA-50BK is the perfect microphone for pros and semi-pros alike. Utilizing the same capsule as the MA-200 and MA-201fet, it handles the fastest transients with ease, even up to 140dB. A mic with a transformerless circuit. Order your MA-50BK condenser microphone today.
- Large-diaphragm cardioid 3-micron capsule
- Fixed-cardioid polar pattern
- Transformerless circuitry
- Very low noise
- Includes professional shock mount
- Simple – yet elegant design – perfect for home recording
- High SPL handling
- Fast transient response
Mojave Audio MA-50BK Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Black
- Transducer type: Externally polarized pressure gradient capacitor
- Diaphragm: 1-inch diameter, gold sputtered
- Diaphragm Thickness: 3-microns
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 Hz- 20 kHz, + 3 dB
- Sensitivity: -40 dB re. 1V/pa
- Maximum SPL: 125 dB
- Distortion: <0.5% @140 dB SPL
- Self-noise: Better than 16 dB (A weighted)
- Impedance: <100 ohms
- Recommended load: 1500 ohms or higher
- Powering: 48VDC phantom power; current 2 mA.
Dimensions and Weight
- Carrying case with microphone, shock mount: 10 x 9 in. x 4.5 in., 4 lbs.
- Microphone: 7 5/8 X 2 (194mm x 51mm), 1 lb. (0.45Kg)