- Item # 1433895
- Model # WVP1
A volume pedal is one of the most essential elements in many professional musicians rigs. It can be used in many different ways to adjust signal level or create interesting effects depending where it… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Gain volume control without losing precious board space.
A volume pedal is one of the most essential elements in many professional musicians rigs. It can be used in many different ways to adjust signal level or create interesting effects depending where it is used in the signal chain. A common problem with traditional volume pedals, particularly for guitarists with crowded pedalboards, is they are very large and not easy to place in different parts of the signal chain.The Mooer Leveline provides comfortable operation, smooth transition with no loss of tone and a very convenient size for squeezing into tight spots on your pedalboard and easy transportation. Call or click to order today!
- Strong and durable metal casing
- Extendable pedestal rings for comfort
- Leveline is comfortable to operate with smooth transition and zero loss of tone
- Special high-low impedance circuit allows flawless use with all pickup types and signal chain placement
Mooer Leveline Mini Volume Pedal
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 2.2Meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug), recommended to use Mooer Micro Power
- Current Draw: 40mA
- Dimensions: 5.03" x 2.16" x 1.88" (128mm X 55mm X 48mm)
- Weight: 1.01 lb. (460g)