- Item # 1551995
- Model # MN670
The acoustic diamond coated nut files from MusicNomad feature a revolutionary diamond coating and round “string-shape” blade design resulting in smooth, precision cuts. They cut and polish slots at th… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
File set for precision shaping of nuts and saddles.
The acoustic diamond coated nut files from MusicNomad feature a revolutionary diamond coating and round “string-shape” blade design resulting in smooth, precision cuts. They cut and polish slots at the same time and do not drift like common toothed files. The industrial, even diamond coating cuts all nut or saddle materials, such as nylon, bone, graphite and TUSQ. MusicNomad added an ergonomic handle for total comfort and control of your cut, or you can remove the blade from the handle as an alternative cutting option. This custom set comes with 6 Nut File sizes for acoustic guitar with light/medium strings. It even comes with a compact, strong aluminum case. Order the Acoustic Guitar Nut File Set today.
Music Nomad 6-Piece Acoustic Guitar Diamond Coated Nut File Set - Light/Medium Strings
- Light Strings nut file set for electric guitar (.013”, .017”, .024”, .032”, .056”) with industrial strength diamond coating
- Comes in a compact, lightweight and strong aluminum case: 3"x6"x1.4"
- Innovative Round "String-Shape" blade design that won't bend
- Laser-engraved size on each blade
- Ergonomic handle and convenient workbench hang hole
- Perfect for cutting and polishing at the same time
- Great for all the most common nut materials such as nylon, bone, graphite and TUSQ
- Also works amazingly on saddles