- Item # 1558826
- Model # DW-22-LT-HM
The Nady DW-22-LT-HM, Dual Digital Wireless system comes with two fantastic sounding LM-14 lapel microphones and two dynamic, sturdy Nady HM-3 headset microphones. These mics are for use with the incl… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Wireless microphone system with headset and lapel mikes.
The Nady DW-22-LT-HM, Dual Digital Wireless system comes with two fantastic sounding LM-14 lapel microphones and two dynamic, sturdy Nady HM-3 headset microphones. These mics are for use with the included bodypack transmitters for ultimate versatility. This budget friendly “plug-and-play” system is ideal for presenters, performers and interviewers alike. Order the Wireless Lapel and Headset Microphone System today.
- State-of-the-art, professional 24-bit digital conversion technology for exceptional audio clarity with transparent frequency response across the entire audible range (20Hz to 20,000Hz)
- Clear Signal operation in 900 MHz Band
- Sophisticated RF filtering for optimal simultaneous operation of multiple systems in the same location
- Reliable long range operation
- Digital transmission virtually eliminates interference from nearby obstacles and noise from your audio
- Extended operating range up to 300 feet line-of-sight
- Sleek, rugged ABS housing for long-term durability.
- Front panel: AF / RF LED’s for monitoring RF and audio signals, backlit panel display showing pre-selected channel and operating frequency, power switch, and separate Ch. A and Ch. B volume controls
- Back panel: Dual fixed balanced XLR MIC level audio out, and adjustable ¼” LINE level out, DC input jack, and rotatable, swivel attached dual antennas.
- Externally powered with included universal 110V-220V AC / 13.5 VDC regulated 400mA adapter.
- Optional RMT-1KUD available for rack mounting single or dual receivers.
Digital LT Bodypack Transmistter (x2)
- For operation with lavalier or headworn mics
- Compact housing, removable belt clip, durable attached external antenna, unique locking 3.5mm mini jack for connecting lavalier or headworn mics and On/ Standby (Mute) / Off switch which provides convenient audio muting with the transmitter on
- Convenient, economical operation with (2)AA alkaline batteries
Nady DW-22 Dual Digital Wireless Lapel & Headset Microphone System - QPSK modulation - XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz ± 3dB
- Dynamic Range: 120dB (A-weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1%
- Latency: 3msec (48kHz Sample Rate)
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: Selected frequencies between 902 and 951MHz
- Frequency Stability: ± 20PPM, PLL controlled
- Modulation: Digital QPSK
- Operating Range: Up to 300 ft. typical (depending on site conditions); optimum line-of-sight
- Reception: External 7.25” (18.5cm) dual attached antennas
- Receiver Sensitivity: -94dBm
- Controls: Power ON/OFF, Volume Control
- Connectors: 1/4” (6.35 mm) unbalanced phone jack (360 mV/ no load)
- Dual XLR balanced outputs (±12 mV/600 load)
- LED Indicators: Power ON, RF/AF LEDs
- Unwanted Signal Rejection: 60dB image and spurious
- Power Requirements: DC 13.5V Regulated @ 400mA
- DC input: 2.1mm jack
- Weight and Dimensions: 0.8 lb. / 8" x 6" x 1.75"
Digital LT Transmitter Specs
- RF Power Out: +13dBm, (50mW maximum allowed by FCC)
- RF Spurious Emissions: < –50 dB
- Audio Inputs: 1/8” (3.5mm) locking mini-jack, for headworn or lavalier Mic
- Controls: Power switch, Audio Mute
- LED Indicator: Unit on (single flash), Low Battery Alert (red)
- Battery Type: 2 AA Alkaline
- Battery Life: Up to 11 Hours
- Weight and Dimensions: 0.15 lb. / 2.5" x 4.25" x 0.5"