- Item # 1558821
- Model # DW-44-HT-LT-HM
The Nady DW-44 Quad Combo digital wireless system is incredibly versatile. With a trio of microphone options, it’s one of the most reliable and best sounding wireless systems available. It’s ideal for… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Versatile microphone system with multiple mic options.
The Nady DW-44 Quad Combo digital wireless system is incredibly versatile. With a trio of microphone options, it’s one of the most reliable and best sounding wireless systems available. It’s ideal for any type of venue and situation that requires four microphones simultaneously. This great sounding plug-and-play system comes with two Digital-HT handheld transmitters, two Nady LM-14 lapel microphones and two dynamic Nady HM-3 headset microphones. Order the DW-44 microphone system today.
- Professional 24-bit digital conversion technology for exceptional audio clarity with a transparent frequency response across the entire audible range (20Hz to 20kHz)
- Clear signal operation in the 900 MHz Band, completely free from TV interference
- Reliable long range operation (up to 300 feet line-of-sight)
- Digital transmission virtually eliminates interference and noise from nearby obstacles
Nady DW-44 Quad Digital Wireless Handheld, Lapel & Headset Microphone System - QPSK modulation - XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz ± 3dB
- Dynamic Range: 120dB (A-weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1%
- Latency: 3msec (48kHz Sample Rate)
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: Selected frequencies between 902 and 951MHz
- Frequency Stability: ± 20PPM, PLL controlled
- Modulation: Digital QPSK
- Operating Range: Up to 300 ft.
- Reception: External 8.5" (21.5cm) dual detachable rear-mount antennas (Optional front-mount)
- Sensitivity: -94dBm
- Connectors: 1/4" (6.35mm) Unbalanced phone jack (316mV/no load)
- XLR Balanced output (±12mV/600Ω load)
- Unwanted Signal Rejection: 60dB Image and spurious
- Power Requirements: DC 16V Regulated @ 1000mA
- DC input: 2.1mm jack
- Weight: 3.2 lb.
- Dimensions: 19" L x 7.25" W x 1.25" H
- RF Power Out: +13dBm, (50mW maximum allowed by FCC)
- RF Spurious Emissions: < –50 dB
- LED Indicator: Unit on (single flash), Low Battery Alert (red)
- Battery Type: 2 AA Alkaline
- Battery Life: Up to 11 Hours