- Item # 1299256
- Model # MVP
Pigtronix Power is a robust and flexible power supply designed to provide quiet, stable power for guitar effects pedals. Each outlet is isolated from the others, preventing crosstalk or unwanted noise… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Keep your pedals happy as a pig in—a position of power.
Pigtronix Power is a robust and flexible power supply designed to provide quiet, stable power for guitar effects pedals. Each outlet is isolated from the others, preventing crosstalk or unwanted noise. Pigtronix Power is equipped to meet the DC requirements of the most demanding pedal board setups, with 8 individually isolated outputs. A pair of 9V @ 100mA outlets are intended for standard guitar pedals such as BOSS, which do not have high current draw. Four, independently switchable (9V, 12V, 15V, 18V) multi-voltage outlets provide the flexibility to run virtually any DC powered stomp box. Two of these individually isolated, switchable outlets are rated at 100mA while the other two can provide up to 300mA of current from each output. A pair of 18V @ 300mA outlets are specifically intended for digital Pigtronix pedals such as the Infinity Looper and Echolution 2 which have high current draw (and require individually isolated power), or for use with the included daisy chain connectors to power up to five analog Pigtronix pedals from one outlet. Call or click to order today!
Pigtronix Power Isolated Power Supply
- 2x 9V outlets @ 100mA
- 2x variable (9V/12V/15V/18V) @ 100mA
- 2x high current variable (9V/12V/15V/18V) @ 300mA
- 2x high current 18V @ 300mA
- Switchable for 115V or 230V wall voltage
- Short Circuit Protection
- Courtesy AC outlet
- Included Accessories
- 5pcs of 2.1mm connector 12” cable
- 5pcs of 2.1mm connector 24” cable
- 2pcs of Daisy chain w/ 5x 2.1mm connector
- 1pcs IEC wall plug
- Polarity: The cables provided with the Pigtronix Power support the industry standard positive (+) barrel and negative (-) center polarity.
- Wall Voltage: Pigtronix Power IEC power input is switchable between 115V and 230V for use anywhere in the world. Make sure the input voltage switch is set to the appropriate voltage for your country.
- Combining Outputs: Any output may be combined with any other output when stacked in series. If combining outputs in parallel, only outputs of the same voltage may be used together.
- Dimensions: 8 5/8” x 3 1/4” x 1 5/8"
- Weight: 2 lb., 7.3oz