- Item # 1543569
- Model # CDL12P
The result of years of research and development, the PreSonus CDL12P powered loudspeaker combines the best attributes of point source and line array technology using a unique constant-directivity desi… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Perfect for small and mid-size venues.
The result of years of research and development, the PreSonus CDL12P powered loudspeaker combines the best attributes of point source and line array technology using a unique constant-directivity design that radiates a highly focused pattern with consistent SPL throughout the frequency-response range, both on- and off-axis. With the CDL12P, the eight 2-inch high-frequency drivers arc over a single 12-inch woofer, comparable to the coaxial driver configuration found on top studio monitors. The result is better sonic coherence across the entire venue. Regardless of how many CDL12Ps you stack, you're working with a shared acoustic axis—and non-turbulent sound propagating throughout the room. The result is clear, articulate speech intelligibility and natural music reproduction. For clear, articulate speech and natural music reproduction. Order today.
- The CDL12P is portable and can be used on individually or in an arrayed pair on a tripod stand, atop an 18-inch PreSonus subwoofer, or in a flown installation of up to 6 CDL12Ps in a vertical array, making it a great choice for touring bands and mobile DJs, as well as for fixed installs in small and midsize venues.
PreSonus CDL12P Point Source/Line Array Constant Directivity Loudspeaker
- Type - Class D
- Total Power Output - 2000W Peak, 1000W Program (500W RMS)
- LF Power - 1000W Peak, 500W Program (250W RMS)
- HF Power - 1000W Peak, 500W Program (250W RMS)
- Rated THD - <0.05% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Dynamic Range - 119 dB (A-weighted)
- Bandwidth - 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Connections and Controls
- Input Channels - 1 Line
- Input Connector Types - 1 XLR
- Line Input Impedance - 40 kΩ
- Maximum Input - +4 dBu
- Output Connector - Direct Line Out (XLR)
- Networking - Dante (Audio and Control), Control (only) via Locking Ethernet
- Controls - Preset Select HPF On/Off
- Indicators - Over Temperature, Signal, -3 dB, Limiter, Clip, Network Status
- Effects - Compression, Limiting, Delay, 8-band EQ and preset selection via WorxControl
- HPF - 90 Hz, 4th-order Butterworth
- Bit Depth - 24-bit
- Sample Rate - 48 kHz
- Suspension Mounting
- Rigging Points - Integrated Rigging (10:1 load)
- Mounting - Dual-position pole mount (0° and 10°) 35 mm