- Item # 1505183
- Model # E8 XT
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a woven composite, low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E8 XT 8" powered studio monitor's woofer helps break up reflected energy, so fe… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
2-way active studio monitors with 8" woofer.
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a woven composite, low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E8 XT 8" powered studio monitor's woofer helps break up reflected energy, so fewer delayed reflections reach the listener’s ear. This provides a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound.Smooth high endEach Eris monitor is equipped with a silk dome tweeter designed to radiate sound with a wide dispersion pattern, creating a larger sweet spot. The result is a smooth and refined sound that accurately reproduces transients and high frequencies.Monitors you can customizeToday’s music producers deal with a wide variety of musical genres and often work in challenging mixing environments. That’s why Eris-series studio monitors offer extensive acoustic tuning controls. The three-position Acoustic Space switch helps to compensate for the boundary bass boost that can occur when a monitor is placed in a corner or near a wall. High and Mid controls help to further mitigate room anomalies. A Low Cutoff filter makes it easy to integrate a Temblor subwoofer into your monitor setup.Connect to virtually any line-level sourceWith three different types of audio inputs, it’s easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from an audio interface, mixer, monitor controller, or almost any other line-level source. Eris E8 monitors provide balanced XLR, balanced 1/4” TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs. With this selection, you’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually any line-level source.Like all PreSonus studio monitors, the Eris E8 offers consistent, accurate listening. Their compact and powerful design makes them an ideal solution for home and professional studios alike. Their smooth and even frequency response have made Eris monitors one of the fastest growing studio monitor lines in the world. Hear them at your favorite PreSonus dealer. Perfect for home and project studios. Order today.
- 8" woven composite low-frequency transducer, 1.25" silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- HF Driver Adjust (±6dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Driver Adjust (±6dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80Hz, 100Hz)
- 140-watt, Class AB bi-amplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Includes Studio One Prime and Studio Magic, a suite of over $1,000 USD worth of music production software
PreSonus Eris E8 XT 8" Powered Studio Monitor (Each)
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 8"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1.25"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Silk dome
- Frequency response: 35Hz–22kHz
- Max peak SPL: 105dB
- Amplifier class: Class AB
- Output power: 140W
- Input connectors: XLR, TRS, RCA
- Standby mode: Not specified
- Acoustic space control: Yes, -2dB, -4dB
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 9.84"
- Height: 15.12"
- Depth: 11.77"
- Weight: 22.2 lb.
- Enclosure type: Vinyl lam MDF