- Item # 1525439
- Model # SLMAR8c
With its instantly familiar analog mixer design, the StudioLive AR8c is the easiest way to record podcasts, livestreams, and music productions.Featuring a pristine analog front end with four high-gain… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
For Podcast, stage and studio with fast USB-C connectivity.
With its instantly familiar analog mixer design, the StudioLive AR8c is the easiest way to record podcasts, livestreams, and music productions.Featuring a pristine analog front end with four high-gain XMAX-L mic preamps and an 8x4, 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB-C-compatible USB 2.0 audio interface, the StudioLive AR8c’s hybrid design makes it simple to mix and record. Add in tools like a musical 3-band analog EQ, mic/line boost for low-level input sources and consumer devices, Bluetooth connectivity, a stereo SD recorder, and high-impedance instruments inputs, and you have a broadcasting and recording powerhouse that fulfills the needs of modern musicians and content creators.
PreSonus StudioLive AR8c 8-Channel Hybrid Digital/Analog Performance Mixer
- 8x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 (over USB-C connection) audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB
8-channel analog mixer with:
- 4 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX-L mic preamps, 2 instrument/line inputs, and 2 pairs of stereo balanced line inputs
- Stereo Super Channel (Ch. 7/8) with Bluetooth 5.0 input, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, and switchable SD/USB stereo playback
- 2 mono and 2 stereo channels, each with level knob, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- 1 monitor bus with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- Mic/line boost for low-level input sources and consumer devices
- XLR Main outputs
- L/R Control Room outputs and headphone output with dedicated level controls
- Global +48V phantom power
- Complete recording solution: Includes Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows
- Internal power supply
- Optional rackmount kit