- Item # 1172572
- Model # ULT12
Great for both mobile use and permanent installations, PreSonus ULT12 active loudspeakers combine 1,300W of Class D power and a proprietary, rotatable horn with extremely wide horizontal dispersion an… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The horn pivots for directional control of your output.
Great for both mobile use and permanent installations, PreSonus ULT12 active loudspeakers combine 1,300W of Class D power and a proprietary, rotatable horn with extremely wide horizontal dispersion and focused vertical dispersion to deliver even coverage and an ultra-long throw. PreSonus ULT12 active loudspeakers combine the widest horizontal dispersion of any loudspeaker in their class (110°) with a focused vertical dispersion (50°) for an ultra-long throw. The result is even coverage throughout the space, enabling the audience to hear clearly wherever they are. Featuring a custom 12-inch low-frequency driver, PreSonus’ rotatable Pivot X110 horn, and 1,300W (peak) of Class D power in a lightweight design, ULT full-range loudspeakers deliver first-rate speech intelligibility and natural music reproduction for mobile use and permanent installations. Uncompromising sound and reliability in a compact, lightweight enclosure—order today.
- 12-inch custom low-frequency driver with 2.5-inch voice coil
- WorxAudio®-designed, rotatable, waveguide Pivot X110 horn for precise coverage
- Ultra-wide 110˚ horizontal dispersion
- Tight 50˚ vertical dispersion for longer throw
- 1,300W of Class D peak power (650W continuous)
- HF = 300W peak (150W continuous)
- LF = 1,000W peak (500W continuous)
- XMAX™ preamp
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs
- Multi-angle enclosure for mains or monitor wedge application
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grille
- Top and side ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with 6˚ downward tilt
- Integrated M10 rigging points for suspended installation
- Locking IEC connection