- Item # 1172572
- Model # ULT12
Great for both mobile use and permanent installations, PreSonus ULT12 active loudspeakers combine 1,300W of Class D power and a proprietary, rotatable horn with extremely wide horizontal dispersion an… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The horn pivots for directional control of your output.
Great for both mobile use and permanent installations, PreSonus ULT12 active loudspeakers combine 1,300W of Class D power and a proprietary, rotatable horn with extremely wide horizontal dispersion and focused vertical dispersion to deliver even coverage and an ultra-long throw. PreSonus ULT12 active loudspeakers combine the widest horizontal dispersion of any loudspeaker in their class (110°) with a focused vertical dispersion (50°) for an ultra-long throw. The result is even coverage throughout the space, enabling the audience to hear clearly wherever they are. Featuring a custom 12-inch low-frequency driver, PreSonus’ rotatable Pivot X110 horn, and 1,300W (peak) of Class D power in a lightweight design, ULT full-range loudspeakers deliver first-rate speech intelligibility and natural music reproduction for mobile use and permanent installations. Uncompromising sound and reliability in a compact, lightweight enclosure—order today.
- 12-inch custom low-frequency driver with 2.5-inch voice coil
- WorxAudio®-designed, rotatable, waveguide Pivot X110 horn for precise coverage
- Ultra-wide 110˚ horizontal dispersion
- Tight 50˚ vertical dispersion for longer throw
- 1,300W of Class D peak power (650W continuous)
- HF = 300W peak (150W continuous)
- LF = 1,000W peak (500W continuous)
- XMAX™ preamp
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs
- Multi-angle enclosure for mains or monitor wedge application
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grille
- Top and side ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with 6˚ downward tilt
- Integrated M10 rigging points for suspended installation
- Locking IEC connection