- Item # 1562011
- Model # AVIATOR MACH 3 HEAD
The Quilter Aviator Mach 3 amplifier head represents the most lightweight and powerful two-channel head in the world today. Weighing in at just over 4 lb., it can handle up to a full 200 watts of tube… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Lightweight 2-channel amp head made for power and tone.
The Quilter Aviator Mach 3 amplifier head represents the most lightweight and powerful two-channel head in the world today. Weighing in at just over 4 lb., it can handle up to a full 200 watts of tube-like power. Choose the Mach 3 wherever you need supersonic power and tone and intend to use dual channels to their fullest extent. From lightweight and powerful tonal articulation through multiple amplifier models and professional features like separate mix out volume controls, the Mach 3 is designed to be the ultimate performing guitarist's all-in-one toolbox.
Quilter Aviator Mach 3 200W Guitar Amplifier Head
- Input: 2 X 1/4" mono, 2 meg impedance, 1.5-5Vpk (depending on EQ)
- FX loop: 1/4" mono, 1V full scale, 1K out, 47K inp (with FX Send lifted)
- Sig out: 1/4" TRS, balanced line, 40 ohms each leg, 2V full scale
- Headphone (Sig out): 1/4" TRS, 40 ohms each channel, 0–6Vpk (depending on SIG VOL)
- Speaker out: 0–200W (depending on SPKR VOL setting)
- AC power: 100–240Vac, 50-60Hz, 250W maximum