- Item # 1522330
- Model # BASS BLOCK 802
The original Bass Block 800 set new standards for “bottomless” energy reserves and hard-hitting bass tone. The Quilter Bass Block 802 builds on this foundation with new features and refinements to fur… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Get the incredible power and portability of the Bass Block with even better features and performance.
The original Bass Block 800 set new standards for “bottomless” energy reserves and hard-hitting bass tone. The Quilter Bass Block 802 builds on this foundation with new features and refinements to further enhance your control of this well-proven platform. This 3.7 lb (1.6kg) powerhouse drives any good speaker to its full potential to keep the crowd moving all night long. Mounts in our expanding line of BassDock speakers to make the perfect traveling companion -- twice the power in half the size!Quilter's exclusive high current power section, combined with dual Speakon/Combo jacks, a lower noise floor, a quieter fan, a full 4-band EQ section, and Quilter’s latest headphone and direct-out interface features makes this the most advanced Bass Block ever! Quilter also added an effects loop, plus a switchable pre-master line-out for stage use, or post-master headphone outlet for silent practice. Solid aluminum heat sink and variable speed fan provide more cooling with less noise. Call or click to order today!
Quilter Bass Block 802 800W Bass Amp Head
- Power Output: 450W @ 8 ohms, 800W @ 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: band-limited to 25Hz-15kHz.
- AC Power Req.: IEC inlet, universal 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 250W typical, 1,000W peak.
- Input Connections: 1/4" unbalanced, 2 meg, 4V peak. Switchable Mute, Passive, or Active (10dB pad).
- Line Input: XLR 10K balanced, 1V full scale.
- Effects Loop: Series, pre-Master, 1V full scale.
- Effects Send: 1/4" unbalanced, 1K.
- Effects Return: 1/4" unbalanced, 47K (1K if FX Send is not used).
- Switchable Sig Out: Balanced Line Pre-Master, or Mono Headphone Post-Master.
- Line Out: 1.6V full scale, quasi-balanced 39 ohms each leg.
- Headphone Out: Up to 3.3V full scale depending on Master Volume
- XLR Line Input: Post pre-amp, Pre-Master, 1.3V FS, 4.4K balanced
- Speaker Output: 4-8 ohms, 90V, 25A, peak dual Speakon Combo 1/4" jacks.
- Dimensions: 8.5” x 7.9" x 3" (218 x 201 x 76mm)
- Weight: 3.7 lb (1.6kg)