- Item # 1000501
- Model # BI-WS1000N2
The RainSong Black Ice Series BI-WS1000N2 is an acoustic-electric guitar that embodies artistry in every graphite fiber from which it's constructed. The soundboard on this RainSong guitar is meticulou… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Unique in design and in tone.
Call or click to order this unique acosutic-electric today.
- All-graphite Black Ice soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering technique
- No soundboard braces
- Abalone rosette
- All-graphite body—no body braces
- All-graphite N2 neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting as a single piece
- Adjustable truss rod
- Custom mother-of-pearl sharks
- TUSQ nut, saddle, mother-of-pearl inlaid
- TUSQ bridgepins
- UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane finish
- Depth at end-pin: 5"
- Lower bout: 15.8"
- Body length: 19.5"
- Neck width at nut: 1.75"
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Chrome-plated custom Gotoh tuners with 1:18 gear ratio
- Sidemounted preamp
- Includes RainSong hardshell case