- Item # 0102777
- Model # NT5-MP
The RØDE matched pair of NT5 mics are very sensitive and will give you very accurate sound reproduction. The NT5 is a true condenser mic specifically designed for optimum instrument recording. It perf… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Brings out all the nuances when recording instruments.
Click or call to get your pair today!
- True condenser microphone design
- Designed for optimum instrument recording
- Performs well on all instruments, including guitar, flute, violin, saxophone, drums
- Compact size and design allow easy close miking
- Supplied as closely matched pairs
- 2 RM5 standmounts
- 2 WS5 windscreens
Rode Microphones Matched Pair of NT5 Microphones
- Acoustic principle: externally polarized single-diaphragm condenser
- Capsule size: 1/2"
- Active electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Directional response: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity: -38dB re 1V/Pa ±2dB equivalent to 12mV/Pa where 1 Pa = 94dBSPL
- Equivalent noise: <16dBSPL (A-weighted)
- Maximum output: +13.9dBu
- Dynamic range: >128dB
- Maximum SPL: 143dB
- Signal/noise ratio: 78dB