- Item # 1157096
- Model # RODNTUSB
The NT-USB is a highly versatile side-address microphone that is ideal for recording singing and musical performances in addition to spoken applications such as podcasting and voice-over.It is fully c… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Versatile, studio-quality USB microphone.
The NT-USB is a highly versatile side-address microphone that is ideal for recording singing and musical performances in addition to spoken applications such as podcasting and voice-over.It is fully compatible with all mainstream recording applications on both Windows and Mac OS based computers, as well as the Apple iPad using RØDE Rec, GarageBand, or any other recording app that accepts an external microphone. Use on the Apple iPad requires a suitable USB connection adaptor, such as the Apple Camera Connection Kit.The body of the NT-USB features a zero-latency stereo headphone monitoring (3.5mm) jack, which allows you to monitor the microphone input in realtime, along with dials to adjust the monitoring level and mix between the computer/iPad audio and the microphone input.A premium pop-filter is included, which fits onto the base of the mic, positioning the filter the ideal distance from the capsule to minimize plosives (hard ˜B', ˜T' or ˜P' sounds that produce a harsh sound) during singing or speech. Also provided is a high-quality stand mount with industry standard 3/8" thread, desktop tripod stand that allows the NT-USB to sit at a comfortable height on a tabletop, and a pouch for storage of the microphone when not in use. Studio quality with digital connectivity, order today!
- High quality studio microphone with the convenience of USB connectivity
- Ultra-low noise
- On-mic mix control
- Includes tripod stand, pop sheild and ringmount
- 2-year extended warranty with online registration
Rode Microphones NT-USB USB Condenser Microphone
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer, A/D converter 16-bit/48kHz
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Resolution: 16-bit
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KÎ load)
- Power Options: USB bus powered
- Weight: 520gm
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 184mm x 62mm x 50mm
- Output: USB Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 2 years following registration