- Item # 1010550
- Model # NTK
Like its bigger brother, the K2, the RØDE NTK is a premium-valve condenser microphone designed to provide incredible detail and warmth in the studio. Its cardioid polar pattern is perfect for most sin… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The perfectionist's perfect choice.
Order this special microphone today.
- Large-diaphragm 1” gold-sputtered capsule
- Class A valve circuitry
- Hand-selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated power supply
- Internal capsule shockmounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- High-strength heat-treated steel mesh head
- 10-year extended warranty when you register your microphoneRequires phantom power
Rode Microphones NTK Large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: Valve/tube impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz–20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200 ohm
- Maximum SPL: 158dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 29.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1 kohm load)
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 volt/Pascal (25mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 2dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 12dBA
- Power Options: Power supply included
- Weight: 760 g