- Item # 1569195
- Model # SWS212HH-E
Samson Stage 212 is a frequency-agile, dual-channel wireless microphone system that provides two handheld dynamic microphones that transmit to a single rugged metal receiver. Each handheld features Sa… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Wireless system with two handheld mics for dual performers.
Samson Stage 212 is a frequency-agile, dual-channel wireless microphone system that provides two handheld dynamic microphones that transmit to a single rugged metal receiver. Each handheld features Samson's Q6 dynamic mic element, providing crisp, clear sound and reliable VHF performance for home karaoke, live presentation, education, houses of worship and other dual-performer applications. A frequency-agile design offers 12 operating channels across a 173MHz–198MHz frequency range, while the system's IR sync function allows users to wirelessly match each transmitter to a receiver’s operating frequency in no time. A 200 ft. operating range provides ample freedom for any presenter or performing duo, while each mic transmitter provides exceptional battery life of up to 10 hours via two AA batteries (not included). Order the Stage 212 Agile wireless system today.
Stage 212 Wireless System
- Dual-channel VHF wireless system
- 12 operating channels across 173MHz–198MHz frequency range
- Up to three simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- 200 ft. operating range (line-of-sight)
- AC adapter included
SR212 Wireless Receiver
- Rugged metal chassis
- Dedicated Volume controls for each channel
- 1/4" outputs for sending each channel to mixer
- Balanced XLR Mix output combines both receiver signals to a single output channel
VH12 Handheld Transmitters
- Two Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsules
- Each offers up to 10 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included)