- Item # 1548953
- Model # SE8-PAIR-VINT-ED-U
The Vintage Edition SE8-PAIR Small-Diaphragm Condenser Micriphone from sE Electronics invokes the aesthetic of old European recording mics from the 50's and 60's. Fit to handle any challenges in the s… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Small-diaphragm condenser microphone pair inspired by vintage recording mics.
The Vintage Edition SE8-PAIR Small-Diaphragm Condenser Micriphone from sE Electronics invokes the aesthetic of old European recording mics from the 50's and 60's. Fit to handle any challenges in the studio or on stage, the SE8-PAIR is a matched pair of sE8 small diaphragm condenser microphones that come with two clips and wind screens. A handmade capsule implements a sophisticated backplate design that provides a perfectly balanced sound, that's never harsh or aggressive and perfect for sources like hi-hats and drum overheads. It's also one of the quietest small-capsule mics available with the highest dynamic range and SPL handling in its class. Along with attenuation pads and low-cut filters for superb flexibility, the sE8 is ready for any sounds you’re making, whether in a studio environment or during demanding on-stage applications. Order the Vintage Edition Condenser Microphone today.
- Invokes the aesthetics of a mid-20th-century European mic
- Factory-matched pair of versatile high-performance mics for stage and studio
- Handcrafted gold-sputtered small-diaphragm capsule
- Accurate, nearly frequency-independent cardioid polar pattern
- 80Hz and 160Hz highpass filters
- -10dB and -20dB pads
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Includes mic clips, windscreens, stereo bar and metal storage case