- Item # 1133429
- Model # 16216
The first serial-produced Richter-diatonic harmonica with stainless steel reeds. This item contains five Blues 1847 Classic harmonicas in five common keys: G, A, Bb, C, D.The 1847 reflects innovation… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A higher level of construction.
The first serial-produced Richter-diatonic harmonica with stainless steel reeds. This item contains five Blues 1847 Classic harmonicas in five common keys: G, A, Bb, C, D.The 1847 reflects innovation but also fits all traditional demands - a master's instrument for maximum ambitions. The 1847 is the result of Seydel's 160-year of experience in manufacturing high-quality harmonicas. If you have never tried one of these harps, you really ought to. Order today.
- Full and loud, overtone-rich sound and extremely fast tone-response due to stainless steel reeds
- Very long durability and even with heavy duty playing - stainless steel reeds and stainless steel rivets
- Less air-loss due to fine-cut reedplates - optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
- Beard- and lip-friendly - coverplates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece and ergonomic built hole-openings and rounded dividers
- The overtone-rich sound can spread out undampened
- Moisture-proof, swelling-free maple-comb, sealed with multiple layers of food-safe finish