- Item # 1559437
- Model # 68SGD
The Sheptone 6T8 humbucker set is for players looking for that ideal pickup to match with hollow and semi-hollow body guitars. For many, that is the 68 T-Top in an ES-335. The 6T8 humbuckers are wound… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Handmade pickups designed for hollow and semi-hollow body guitars.
The Sheptone 6T8 humbucker set is for players looking for that ideal pickup to match with hollow and semi-hollow body guitars. For many, that is the 68 T-Top in an ES-335. The 6T8 humbuckers are wound with a #42 poly wire and a long magnet instead of the original short magnet. Best of all, for those solid bodies that just seem to sound dead, no matter what you do to them, these will bring them back to life with no problem. Each pickup is built by hand with the material, attention to detail and time it takes to do it right. Resistance may vary from set to set since the winding process goes strictly by the number of turns of wire but DC resistances tend to be around 8.0k for the bridge and 7.6k for the neck. Order the 6T8 Semi-Hollow Body Humbucker Set today.
- Gold-plated 1959 Spec German nickel silver cover without the copper layer for transparent tone—just like the originals
- Rough finished, degaussed alnico 5 magnets for articulate notes and wide dynamics
- Proprietary bobbins ensure a coil and tone consistent to the originals every single time
- 42AWG poly wire
- Vintage spec’d German nickel silver baseplates with long feet accommodate even the biggest height adjustments
- Vintage braided wire to stay true to the authenticity of the originals
- Standard Gibson P.A.F. style 49.2mm pole spacing