- Item # 1559420
- Model # RHSNI
If you're looking for an over-the-top pickup set that's just outside of the PAF range of tone, look no further than the Sheptone Red Headed Stepchild humbucker set. Designed alongside tone meister Bri… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Handmade pickups designed for crunch and sustain.
If you're looking for an over-the-top pickup set that's just outside of the PAF range of tone, look no further than the Sheptone Red Headed Stepchild humbucker set. Designed alongside tone meister Brian Kahanek, these are thick and crunchy with lots of sustain. Each pickup is built by hand with nothing but the material, attention to detail and time it takes to do it right. Resistance may vary from set to set since the winding process goes strictly by the number of turns of wire but DC resistances tend to be around 9.0k for the bridge and 8.0k for the neck. Order the Red Headed Stepchild Humbucker Set today.
- Nickel-plated 1959 Spec German nickel silver cover without the copper layer for transparent tone—just like the originals
- Rough finished, degaussed alnico 5 magnets for articulate notes and wide dynamics
- Proprietary bobbins ensure a coil and tone consistent to the originals every single time
- 42AWG plain enamel wire
- Vintage spec’d German nickel silver baseplates with long feet accommodate even the biggest height adjustments
- Vintage braided wire to stay true to the authenticity of the originals
- Standard Gibson P.A.F. style 49.2mm pole spacing