- Item # 1559418
- Model # VHBBL
The creation of the Sheptone VH1 humbucker was inspired by the sound of Eddie Van Halen. We all remember where we were when we first heard tracks off of Van Halen’s first album and those iconic riffs… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Bridge humbucker inspired by the tone of early Van Halen.
The creation of the Sheptone VH1 humbucker was inspired by the sound of Eddie Van Halen. We all remember where we were when we first heard tracks off of Van Halen’s first album and those iconic riffs from tracks like "You Really Got Me," "Little Dreamer," "Jamie’s Cryin’" and "On Fire." All those rhythm tracks were recorded with a stock Ibanez Destroyer and this pickup is designed to replicate those sounds. Each Sheptone pickup is built by hand with the material, attention to detail and time it takes to do it right. Resistance may vary from one to the next since the winding process goes strictly by the number of turns of wire but DC resistances tend to be around 7.8k. Order the VH1 HUmbucker Bridge today.
- Double black proprietary bobbins ensure a coil and tone consistent to the originals every single time
- Rough finished, degaussed alnico 8 magnets for articulate notes and wide dynamics
- 42AWG plain enamel wire
- Vintage spec’d German nickel silver baseplates with long feet accommodate even the biggest height adjustments
- Vintage braided wire to stay true to the authenticity of the originals
- Standard Gibson P.A.F. style 49.2mm pole spacing