- Item # 1548119
- Model # AD2/K9HSN=-G57
Loaded with Shure's celebrated KSM9 mic capsule, the Axient AD2 handheld transmitter delivers world-class sound and maximum reliability—even in the most congested wireless environments. Two operation… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
When it comes to world-class sound and reliability, Shure delivers.
Loaded with Shure's celebrated KSM9 mic capsule, the Axient AD2 handheld transmitter delivers world-class sound and maximum reliability—even in the most congested wireless environments. Two operation modes optimize performance for any application. Standard mode provides maximum coverage, while High Density mode allows for greatly enhanced channel counts. Axient AD2 handheld transmitters can be powered with AA batteries or with Shure's SB900A rechargeable battery for up to 9.5 hours of performance. You can count on the Shure Axient AD2 handheld transmitter in the most mission-critical applications.
- Handheld microphone transmitter for Shure Axient digital wireless systems
- KSM9HS condenser mic capsule with hypercardioid/subcardioid polar patterns
- High-charge capacity with either intelligent lithium-ion or AA batteries
- External contacts allow for docked charging
- Frequency Diversity for unparalleled reliability: two identical signals transmit on independent frequencies; one takes over if the other degrades
- Amazing signal stability thanks to next-gen digital radio technology with a high-performance modulation scheme
- Wireless Workbench software offers robust control and advanced RF and timeline plotting, frequency coordination and live monitoring
- ShurePlus Channels app offers convenient mobile monitoring and control for iOS devices
Shure Axient Digital AD2/K9HSN Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
- Configuration: Mic with transmitter
- Compatibility: Axient digital wireless systems
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Transmitter Frequency Range: 470–616MHz
- Form Factor: Handheld
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid, subcardioid
- Battery Type: 2 x AA or Shure SB900A rechargeable Li-Ion
- Battery Life: SB900A: up to 11 hours, alkaline: up to 8 hours
- System: Operating Range: 330' line-of-sight
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: Hypercardioid: 150.9dB/subcardioid: 153.1dB
- Dynamic Range: Hypercardioid: 130.1dB/subcardioid: 30.6dB
- Signal/Noise Ratio: Hypercardioid: 73.3dBA/subcardioid: 71.3dBA
- Microphone Color: Nickel
- Dimensions: 10.1" x 2.0"
- Weight: 0.75 lb.