- Item # 1537839
- Model # ADX2FD/B87A=-G57
The Axient Digital ADX2FD/B87A wireless handheld microphone transmitter with BETA 87A capsule in a sleek metal handheld transmitter with Frequency Diversity and ShowLink remote control.Compatible… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Improved signal stability from a wireless handheld system.
The Axient Digital ADX2FD/B87A wireless handheld microphone transmitter with BETA 87A capsule in a sleek metal handheld transmitter with Frequency Diversity and ShowLink remote control.Compatible with Axient Digital Wireless Systems, the ADX2FD/B87A, like all ADX transmitters, sets the stage for exceptional performance, with wide tuning up to 184MHz, interference protection, advanced rechargeability, streamlined design, and ShowLink remote control for real-time parameter adjustments right from the booth. The transmitter has the ability to transmit RF signal on two discrete carriers for improved signal stability. It also features the BETA 87A cartridge and a sleek black finish, plus two rechargeable SB920 batteries.Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation. Great performance, streamlined design. Order your ADX2FD/B87A wireless microphone transmitter today.
Shure Axient Digital ADX2FD/B87A Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter With BETA 87A Capsule in Nickel
- Ability to transmit RF signal on two discrete carriers
- Optional 50mW High Power mode for driving increased power on a single frequency
- Durable, moisture-resistant, lightweight metal case in black finish
- Up to 6.5 hours of runtime with SB920 rechargeable battery when transmitting on two RF carriers (up to 9 hours battery life when transmitting on a single RF carrier)
- External contacts for docked charging with optional fully covered radome
- Diversity ShowLink enabled for remote transmitter control and automatic interference avoidance
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission