- Item # 0176179
- Model # GLXD14-Z2
Digital wireless guitar system. fitted with a WL185 cardioid lavalier microphone. The GLXD14 system consists of a GLXD1 digital transmitter and the GLXD4 receiver. The GLX series wireless is Shure's l… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Digital wireless for guitar.
Digital wireless guitar system. fitted with a WL185 cardioid lavalier microphone. The GLXD14 system consists of a GLXD1 digital transmitter and the GLXD4 receiver. The GLX series wireless is Shure's latest digital wireless technology, presented in an affordable package.GLXD1The bodypack transmitter in the GLX line is built like a tank. A very small, very sophisticated tank. It features a tactile on and off switch, locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables, and a reversible belt clip. It comes with one SB902 lithium-ion battery.GLXD4GLXD4 Single Channel Receiver features a high-resolution LCD screen status, real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within 15 minutes), and a remote adjustable transmitter gain control. It also hasan Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries, and a two-color charge indicator LED. Never let your wireless system surprise you with a failure again. It works with up to eight compatible systems (environment dependent), and has pro connectivity, including XLR and ¼" output connectors. It is lightweight, durable and sounds fantastic.Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems feature intelligent technology and smart power options that put reliable, professional-caliber digital sound in the hands of performers everywhere. Built to handle the rigors of any stage, and available in a variety of configurations, it's a revolution in wireless freedom.LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency ManagementGLX-D Digital Wireless Systems feature LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management, making seamless, crystal-clear audio easy and reliable.GLX-D Rechargeable Power ManagementGLX-D transmitters feature best-in-class lithium-ion batteries that quickly recharge using the charging port on the receiver, or a variety of optional USB connectors. Getting ready for the show has never been simpler. Order today for virtually lossless guitar wireless.
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary lithium ion rechargeable batteries
- Multiple USB charging options
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60m)
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50m) under ideal conditions
- Lightweight and rugged construction (GLXD2)
- All-metal construction (GLXD1 only)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- Proprietary Automatic Frequency Management - Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels.
- 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems
- High-resolution LCD screen
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction