- Item # 1134953
- Model # GLXD2/B58=-Z2
Handheld wireless microphone with the famous Beta58A neodymium capsule. The GLXD14/PG30 system consists of the Beta58 capsule built into a GLXD2 digital handheld transmitter. The GLX series wireless i… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Shure's best dynamic capsule in digital wireless.
Handheld wireless microphone with the famous Beta58A neodymium capsule. The GLXD14/PG30 system consists of the Beta58 capsule built into a GLXD2 digital handheld transmitter. The GLX series wireless is Shure's latest digital wireless technology, presented in an affordable package.GLXD2 Transmitter (with Beta58A capsule)The Shure Beta58A is a cardioid dynamic microphone with a neodymium element that takes the venerable Shure SM58 one step further. It has the same presence peak, great intelligibilty and rugged construction as the SM58, but has a higher output, broader frequency response and more upper end detail without being shrieky. It is housed in the rugged GLXD2 transmitter, and features a tactile on and off switch, and a sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction. It comes with one SB902 lithium-ion battery.Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems feature intelligent technology and smart power options that put reliable, professional-caliber digital sound in the hands of performers everywhere. Built to handle the rigors of any stage, and available in a variety of configurations, it's a revolution in wireless freedom.LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency ManagementGLX-D Digital Wireless Systems feature LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management, making seamless, crystal-clear audio easy and reliable.GLX-D Rechargeable Power ManagementGLX-D transmitters feature best-in-class lithium-ion batteries that quickly recharge using the charging port on the receiver, or a variety of optional USB connectors. Getting ready for the show has never been simpler. This is the one. Order now, mister. Ma'am.
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary lithium ion rechargeable batteries
- Multiple USB charging options
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60m)
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50m) under ideal conditions
- Lightweight and rugged construction (GLXD2)
- All-metal construction (GLXD1 only)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED