- Item # 1136609
- Model # GLXD14/93-Z2
GLXD1The bodypack transmitter in the GLX line is built like a tank. A very small, very sophisticated tank. It features a tactile on and off switch, locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier,… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Omnidirectional lavalier system in digital wireless.
GLXD1The bodypack transmitter in the GLX line is built like a tank. A very small, very sophisticated tank. It features a tactile on and off switch, locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables, and a reversible belt clip. It comes with one SB902 lithium-ion battery.GLXD4This tabletop digital wireless receiver and has numerous features previously unavailable in this price range including a remotely adjustable gain control for the associated transmitter, one touch frequency selection and real-time battery run-time. Lightweight and durable, it is designed to withstand the rigors of travel and multiple set-ups and tear-downs.WL93Model WL93 Microphones are economical omnidirectional, subminiature, lavalier, condenser microphones designed for general speech applications where a visually unobtrusive microphone is desirable.All WL93 models are supplied with a mounting block with attached tie bar, a sew-on mounting bracket, and an acoustic windscreen to minimize wind noise in outdoor applications.All WL93 models include a cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector which connects directly to a Shure wireless body-pack transmitter. Order now and spread your message, digitally and wirelessly.
- Proprietary Automatic Frequency Management - Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels.
- Operate up to 4 compatible systems in typical setting, up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions
- High-resolution LCD screen
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary lithium ion rechargeable batteries
- Multiple USB charging options
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60m)
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50m) under ideal conditions
- Lightweight and rugged construction (GLXD2)
- All-metal construction (GLXD1 only)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED