- Item # 1572658
- Model # MX410LPDF/C
Flexible in more ways than one, the MX410LPDF/C Microflex Modular Gooseneck Microphone from Shure delivers unsurpassed style and performance for conference rooms and similar applications. It is 10" in… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A 10" dual-flex gooseneck mic with less preamp, ideal for conference rooms.
Flexible in more ways than one, the MX410LPDF/C Microflex Modular Gooseneck Microphone from Shure delivers unsurpassed style and performance for conference rooms and similar applications. It is 10" in gooseneck length with a bi-color status indicator. It features less preamp with a dual-flex design. Fully compatible with Microflex Wireless Systems and ULX-D systems.
- Ideal for conference rooms and similar applications
- Compatible with Microflex Wireless Systems and ULX-D Systems
- 10" gooseneck
- Bi-color status indicator
- Less preamp
Shure MX410LPDF/C 10" Shock-Mounted Dual-flex Cardioid Gooseneck Microphone
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency response: 50Hz-17kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output impedance: Rated at 150 ohm (170 ohm actual)
- Output configuration: Active balanced
- Sensitivity: -35dBV/Pa (18mV)
- Maximum SPL: 121dB
- Equivalent output noise A-weighted: 28dB SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 66dB (referenced at 94dB SPL at 1kHz)
- Dynamic range: 93dB (1K ohm load at 1kHz)
- Common mode rejection: 45dB minimum (10Hz to 100kHz)
- Preamplifier output clipping level: -8dBv (0.4V)
- Weight: 0.149 lb.
- Mute switch attenuation: -50dB minimum
- Operating temperature: -18º-57ºC
- Storage temperature: -29º-74ºC
- Relative humidity: 0-95%
- Power requirements: 48-52Vdc phantom, 8.0mA