- Item # 1535340
- Model # ULXD2/B87C=-H50
The Shure ULXD2 is a handheld wireless transmitter compatible with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Shure wireless has got you covered.
The Shure ULXD2 is a handheld wireless transmitter compatible with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems. For long lasting far reaching mic performance. Order today.
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Transmitter Mute Mode repurposes the On/Off switch into a mute switch, enabling audio muting while preserving RF channel presence
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
Shure ULXD2/B87C Handheld Transmitter with BETA 87C Microphone
RF Carrier Range:
- 174–216 MHz, 470–865 MHz, 1492–1525 MHz, 1785–1805 MHz
- Note: Varies by region (See Frequency Range and Ouput Power table)
- 100 m (328 ft)
- Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
RF Tuning Step Size:
- 25 kHz, varies by region
- >70 dB, typical
- -98dBm at 10-5 BER
- <2.9 ms
Audio Frequency Response:
- ULXD1: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB) ULXD2: 30 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- Note: Dependent on microphone type
Audio Dynamic Range System Gain @ +10:
- XLR Analog Output: >120 dB, A-weighted
- Dante Digital Output (Dual and Quad receivers): 130 dB (typical), A-weighted
Total Harmonic Distortion:
- −12 dBFS input, System Gain @ +10
System Audio Polarity:
- Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of XLR output) and the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) output.
Operating Temperature Range:
- −18 °C (0 °F) to 50 °C (122 °F) Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
Storage Temperature Range:
- −29°C (−20°F) to 74°C (165°F) Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.